<
www.flickr.com
>

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Library project

Hey all,
things are moving along, washington has cleared the paperwork and the library project is online to donate to! it's tax-deductable and user-friendly! Please pass the word along as we're trying to get this funded asap. the rains are coming and here in the developing world, that means no contruction.

https://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=resources.donors.contribute.projDetail&projdesc=680-161

if you've already given to mugs for rachael or donated in another way, thanks so much and stay tuned for updates!

as of lately, I've been at post recovering from the trip south for All-Vol conference. Last sunday I was helping my friend shell cashews and found out I'm wildley allergic. It is worse than the mango reaction and even worse than poison ivy I got back in the States. Quasi-Moto has got NOTHIN' on me! It did make market day fun though...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Miller said...

Cashews? Hurry home I just planted one in the backyard and it might need pruning! Mangoes, cashews, poison ivy........ hmmmm what's next????
Beer?
luv
madpotter

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachael,
I purchased a mug of yours from the Avon Lake library. What a great idea as a fund raiser for such a worthy cause. I love your web messages and I wish you the best. I regret not following my heart when I was young when I wanted to do Peace Corp work....so I thoroughly enjoyed your stories.
Be happy!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home